Saturday, May 10, 2014

Colors in Rome

First of all: Happy Birthday Lena-Liis!!!

I thought it would be fun to show you some of the colors I have seen here in the street and in store windows since I've already put up pictures of the wonderful building colors.

 First some colorful cars:





Then lets not forget the vespas:



Then of course plenty of flowers around:



I saw some color in shop windows:







What about these shutters?


Or this woman off to do her marketing:

...even her shopping bag matches!

Here is the door to an artist's studio in Trastevere:


And here is the ceiling of the church S. Marcello:


How about some laundry and the buildings around the laundry...do they plan out the wash to look good with everything?



 This little wooden horse was standing outside of a shop near the Trevi Fountain:

That's all the color I have for you today! Have a nice weekend and happy mother's day to the mothers out there!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Maarja & Jean Claude, We have so enjoyed your blog that you have inspired me to do one for our trip to France(we'll see as I am not computer literate).We especially love your photos of Provence, we are on countdown,10 days to take off.
    Love, Susie & Bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magnificent photos!!! I LOVE the colors of Rome and now just need to figure out when I can get there.
    Enjoy!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey....I LOVE your blog. Very fun to follow along on your adventures!!! Enjoy!

    Love~~kirsten

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Italians could make SMOG look good! LOVE the pic of the gal in purple with her bike! Love the mens' suits but not sure I could see Chris in one!! HA! Nice finds, Maarja! I love the way the Italians are so creative when it comes to parking...the little IQs or Smart cars they park horizontally in parallel spaces!!!

    ReplyDelete