Sunday, December 13, 2015

Noël en France??!! Mais oui!

Well, we've gone and decided to spend Noel 2015 in Provence! What?! You say....didn't you just get back?? Well, yes but there are two huge magnets over there just dragging us back and what better way to wait for Pere Noel than in the company of two believers? Here is one of them!

The rain here in Portland seems interminable. I am expecting to see Noah's arc come sailing by soon. At least this way I have time to get packed for the trip. I also put up Christmas lights on our rose bush since we have no tree this year.

Last weekend, to get us into the holiday spirit we went to Scan Fair where the Estonian group danced. It was a good program...lively, colorful and fun! I'm happy to be one of them! Although mostly as an observer now!

In November I was in a three artist show in Hillsdale so there has been a lot going on here besides the  rain!



No comments:

Post a Comment