Tuesday, April 22, 2014

En voyage

We spent a long day in the Chicago airport but our flight on Iberia to Madrid was very nice...the most interesting part was to have Javier Bardem sitting right in front of me! We smiled at each other but I did not have the nerve to take a picture so I cannot prove my story!

The Madrid airport is very modern but also confusing...everything is indicated by letters in red, yellow, blue...section H where we were headed is in another terminal and luckily some other travelers were able to piece together information with us otherwise, I think we might still be there! It seems they post flights by time of departure rather than alphabetically...I'm glad we had a general idea of our  
flight time!



We were gathered up at the Marseilles airport and before long we arrived in sunny Carpentras...the drive seemed so short compared to the long travel time (I mean all the waiting and etc. at the airport).

Soon after our arrival chalk was taken out for some art in the kitchen and the next morning Black et White joined us for coffee and sketching.

Today we spent playing Old Maid, The Ladybug Board game and dressing in princess rings and glue on earrings.


We actually had a little rain today so playing games was the perfect way to spend the day!
I hope I'll have more to tell you in the next few days...maybe more pictures too.

2 comments:

  1. Well, I made a GREAT comment but then, it wouldn't post! Made it 2 days ago, then hopped on today to look for another entry and saw that my comment didn't make it. I love seeing what you're doing! I'm following, I'm following! LOVE EVERY BIT OF IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yahoo! It worked this time! Your trip already looks amazing! Maya is getting so TALL! New fun to be had with her, I'm sure as she's matured a bit. Maybe she'll try her own yoga poses instead of climbing on your downward facing dog? ;) Hello to everyone for me and tons of hugs to JC!!! Keep the stories & pics coming!

    ReplyDelete