Sunday, January 19, 2020

Paris in November

I’m pretty happy I was able to spend four days in Paris before the big strike...I used public transportation the whole time and went all over the city. The lights were up all over and it was pretty magical to stroll along the lit up streets. This is Avenue Montaigne, I like to go there because you can see the Eiffel Tower behind the lights on the trees.



Of course the Galleries Lafayette never disappoints! The tree inside the store is always quite amazing and unique. This year the lights changed colors slowly so it looked different all the time. The theme was the beehive and bees and the windows were also a treat to see.



I really just want to show you some of the windows with fashion items...I always enjoy the way the French set up store windows so here we go...
This is a candy store which was located near the apartment we were staying in...love the sailor caps “le pompon!”

Here’s the view from the window of the apartment and a street nearby at 6 pm!!




The furry plush jackets and coats were all over Paris. I really like the way its styled here. Plus....the color!!


Also velvet...love the green of the jacket.


Ankle pants with booties and always that big scarf...



The children’s store Bonpoint always has such sweet winter windows.



Another trend I saw was pleated skirts.


My favorite color shining out into a dark street.


Of course one has to stop for hot chocolate and a croissant once in a while right?



And then...to start dinner off right some escargots! Yummmmm.


It was a really nice four days. The weather wasn’t the best but Paris is always great even in the rain...I think somebody once said that in a movie didn’t they????
Bonne Année!

No comments:

Post a Comment