Monday, March 27, 2017

Spring is here and we're off to Provence soon

With all the rain in Portland I'm looking forward to heading out to Provence soon. I'm trying out writing this on my iPad so not sure how it will turn out. This is sort of a practice run.
We took Holly and Méline to the airport as they are off to spend a week in Pennsylvania. I hope they have some nice weather! Can you believe what Holly is carrying there!? Looks more like she plans on going to the Himalayas! I do remember those days. Sigh!
Méline practiced her new walking skills at the airport shrieking with delight. Those carpets at PDX are the best. She always makes me laugh.


My little daffodils are in full bloom now and even the rain, which seems to come in huge downpours and then fine sprinkles, has not affected how perky they look.


We are doing only carry on bags this trip and  its kind of fun to plan for that. I like to draw everything I pack...like this from my last trip.
Still have some decisions to make this time.

1 comment:

  1. Buon viaggio! Packing light in a carry on is THE way to go! I started that 9 years ago and have never regretted. Each trip I go lighter and lighter. Looking forward to following your trip and a catch-up dinner when you return. Baci!

    ReplyDelete